We believe every kid has potential!
The Boys & Girls Club of Riverview offers many exciting programs and activities for children and youth to participate in during the after school and evening hours.
We welcome everyone in a safe, accepting environment based on belonging and positive relationships.
We ensure that everyone – children, youth, families, volunteers, staff – is heard, respected, valued and treated fairly.
- Encouragement and Support
We encourage and support every child and youth to play, learn and grow to achieve their dreams.
- Working Together
We work together with young people, families, volunteers, our communities and government.
- Speaking Out
We speak out with children, youth and families so that we can make our world better.
“To provide a safe, supportive place where children and youth can Experience new opportunities, overcome barriers, build positive relationships and develop confidence and skills for life.”
“Reaching more kids…”
“Touching more lives…”
“Providing more for our community…”
- We are dedicated to promoting, supporting and enhancing all areas of children’s learning and development.
- We strive to provide a balance of educational, social and recreational opportunities.
- We provide an environment and activities that are conducive to all children learning in a fun, playful way.
- Our programs provide a safe, structured environment that in many ways is also informal and homelike and that responds to the children’s emerging needs and interests.
We work toward establishing relationships with the children’s parents, elementary school and community to ensure that the programs meet the needs of the whole child.